More about this item
3-pack option for lower shipping cost.
Energomax Antihot ® for Stamina/Endurance/Recovery - Fight Fatigue, Build Endurance and Capacity for Exercise!
- Enhance mental focus and physical stamina.
- Work better and recover faster in hot environments.
- Optimize physical and mental capacity for work on a cellular level.
- Clearer thinking and faster adaptation in high-altitude/low-oxygen conditions.
- 20 years of numerous scientific studies on efficacy and safety.
- Field proven by Russian special forces (Spetznas), astronauts, and Olympic teams.
An ideal supplement for Athletic / Law Enforcement / Firefighters / First Responders / Security Guards
/ Truck Drivers / International Travelers / Rowing / Swimming / Boxing / Martial Arts / Bodybuilding
/ Underwater Divers / Sky Divers / Factory Work / Outdoor Labor / Hot Environments ...
- Useful when better endurance, faster mental response, and less overall fatigue is desired.
- Potentially shorten the period required to adapt to more rigorous work or exercise routines.
- Maintain physical and mental performance in low-oxygen or high-heat environments (including
- Also known to be useful for better recovery from jet lag when taken prior to travel.
3 boxes, 30 Capsules per box; each capsule contains:
bemethyl . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 176mg
( as 2-ethylthiobenzimidazole hydrobromide monohydrate)
fructose . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 200mg
Energomax Antihot is officially a food supplement in Ukraine. Intended to be
consumed with food; taken immediately before or with a meal.
Intended for use in cycles, the effect increases in the first 3-5 days and is sustained
for a time even after discontinuing. A typical 7-day cycle could be either 4-day on / 3-day off,
or 5-day on / 2-day off. (Using 2 capsules per day, a 30-capsule box can supply 3 to 4 weeks.)
Please do your own research before considering this product. It is suggested to
search for article PMC3762282 and read about the practical application of Actoprotectors
for improvement of mental and physical performance. (The article is located on PubMed Central
at the U.S. National Institutes of Health's National Library of Medicine)